A Service to Service connection is used in Cavallo for Business Central to facilitate communication between BC and Cavallo. Follow these steps to set up this connection.
- In the Business Central client, search for Azure Active Directory Applications and open the page
- Select “New”, which will open the card for creating the connection
- In the Client ID Field, enter the Application (Client) ID for Cavallo: f24cae8d-df4f-4729-9ea8-d2d84c53c7be
- Fill in the Description field with “Cavallo Distribution Cloud”
- Set the state to Enabled
- Assign the D365 BUS FULL ACCESS and CAVALLO FULL permission sets in each company which will be accessed by Distribution Cloud
- If Nodus PayFabric is installed in the company, also give the NODUS PF ALL ACCESS permission set in each company.
- If Avalara AvaTax is installed in the company, also give the AVA AVATAX POST and AVA AVATAX VIEW permissions set in each company.
- If any InsightWorks modules are installed, also give any InsightWorks permission sets, including IWORKS COMMON, LICENSE PLATE MGMT, and WHI-ALL
- If Versapay is installed in the company, also give the the EFT GENERAL -CL- permission set
- As an administrator user, select the “Grant Consent” button in the header of the screen to establish the connection
Microsoft has more in depth documentation on this functionality located here.