Item Label Printing allows users to print labels for inventory merchandise.
- Click on the Print Item Labels module in the toolbar.
- On the Item Labels screen, search for items by item number or serial/lot number.
- Select the item or items you wish to print labels for. To select multiple items consecutively, click the first item in the list and hold the Shift key while clicking the last item in the list.
- Click the Print button. The Label Printing screen appears with details on each item on the right side pane.
- On the left side of the Label Printing screen, select a printer and layout format, and enter any user data, if applicable.
- On the right side, enter the number of each label to be printed.
- Click the OK button. The Preview screen appears.
- From the Preview screen you can change the page setup (File > Page Setup) and alter the number of copies to be printed, etc.
Print Item Labels - Grants access to the Print Item Labels module.
Item Label Print User Fields - User data fields allow users to manually enter data during print time and add it to the report being printed. Defaults to 'n/a'.
Item Label Sticky User Fields - The data entered in sticky user data fields is not reset after printing the report, so users don't have to re-enter it every time. Defaults to 'n/a'.