By default, sales document user fields that are mapped to GP user fields will not display data in Sales Monitor. To display this data, you can modify the Sales Monitor stored procedure.
Add the following mapping to the stored procedure (The left side denotes the SalesPad user field; the right side denotes the GP user field. Fields are CASE SENSITIVE):
,[Your SP UDF NAME] = [GP UDF NAME] ---- ex. ,[xCancelDate] = [USERDEF1] Add this above the "From Sop10100"
left join SOP10106 (nolock) as uf on --- Add this under the last left join before the where clause
uf.SOPTYPE=sh.SOPTYPE and uf.SOPNUMBE=sh.SOPNUMBE
Important Reminders and Suggestions
- This script is considered as is and any changes/modifications that might be needed would require a signed quote.
- If you are required to change a Security Option or Setting, your users will need to restart SalesPad before the changes take effect.
- Please install this on a test machine and run it against a test database before using it on your live system.
- You should always make sure you have a database backup prior to installing new software.
- Database Triggers, after final delivery, are the responsibility of the dealer/customer. SalesPad will not be responsible for maintaining copies of custom database objects.
- C# scripts, after final delivery, are the responsibility of the dealer/customer.