The Customer Address Card in SalesPad has a security property where C# script can be used to evaluate the customer before creation.
The script can validate the data, return a message, or message the data before it is saved to the database.
Here is an example that demonstrates a number of possible uses:
string message = "";
if (addr.val_Zip == "")
e.Cancel = true;
message += "Enter a Zipcode\n";
Important Reminders and Suggestions:
- This script is considered "as is" and any changes/modifications that might be needed would require a signed quote.
- If you are required to change a Security Option or Setting, your users will need to restart SalesPad before the changes take effect.
- Please install this on a test machine and run it against a test database before using it on your live system.
- You should always make sure you have a database backup prior to installing new software.
- Database Triggers, after final delivery, are the responsibility of the dealer/customer. SalesPad will not be responsible for maintaining copies of custom database objects.
- C# scripts, after final delivery, are the responsibility of the dealer/customer.