The Contact Audit tab on the New Customer Form and the Customer Address card will track changes to customer addresses made by the user.
- Navigate to the Security Editor.
- In the Security Editor, enable the Contact Audit Security.
- Navigate to Settings.
- In Settings, use the Customer Address Columns To Include In Audit setting to track changes to specific Customer Address fields.
- Navigate to the Customer Card and open a customer.
- Open a contact for a customer.
- Click on an address from the Contact Addresses tab on the Customer Address Card.
- Clicking on the Contact Audit tab will display changes to the current Contact Address, the time the changes were made, as well as the user whom made those changed. You can see an example of this below.