If the Batch Activity view in the Activity Locks module shows "??? (SalesPad)" as a User ID, a batch may be orphaned in SalesPad.
Batch Activity view in Modules > Activity Locks:
To remove orphaned batches, run the following SQL Query against the company database:
DELETE a FROM DYNAMICS..SY00800 AS a WHERE isnumeric(USERID) = 1 AND BCHSOURC =
-- don't delete rows that have a dex_lock record (you can delete w/ activity locks)
AND NOT EXISTS (SELECT 1 FROM tempdb..dex_lock AS d WHERE d.row_id=a.USERID AND table_path_name like '%SOP10100')
Important Reminders and Suggestions:
- This script is considered "as is" and any changes/modifications that might be needed would require a signed quote.
- If you are required to change a Security Option or Setting, your users will need to restart SalesPad before the changes take effect.
- Please install this on a test machine and run it against a test database before using it on your live system.
- You should always make sure you have a database backup prior to installing new software.
- Database Triggers, after final delivery, are the responsibility of the dealer/customer. SalesPad will not be responsible for maintaining copies of custom database objects.
- C# scripts, after final delivery, are the responsibility of the dealer/customer.